Spread the cost with our monthly payment option
Spread the cost of your Worcester Bosch boiler and installation.
We are working in partnership with Worcester Bosch and Novuna Personal Finance meaning we are able to offer you a Worcester Bosch boiler paid for in monthly instalments.
The table below gives an overview of the relevant information regarding our finance offering
Representative Quote Example
|Total cash price||£2,500.00|
|Amount of Loan||£2,500.00|
|Total amount payable||£2,500.00|
|10 monthly payments||£250.00|
Who Is Eligible for Finance
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- UK resident for more than 12 months.
- Own personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken.
- Owner occupier.
- Permanent employment, working minimum 16 hours per week.
- Self employed.
- Retired person.
- On disability allowance.
- Unemployed & ‘house person’ (with consent of co-habiting working partner).
Who May Not Be Eligible for Finance
- Unemployed without a spouse / partner in
full time employment.
- Temporary positions / agency workers.
- Unregistered child-minders.
- Foster carers without a spouse in full time
- Students (other than trainee nurses / doctors).
- Supply teacher without permanent contract to
Housewarmers Tyne & Wear credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority.
Finance options are offered subject to status and credit check which must be completed before the commencement of works. A 14 day cooling off period applies to all applications. If cancelled within 14 days, alternative payment of the full outstanding balance must be made.