Boiler Servicing & Boiler Repair
Boiler Repair & Boiler Servicing
Our friendly and professional heating engineers carry out a full range of boiler repair and maintenance services including;
- Boiler Repair
- Boiler Servicing
- Boiler Upgrades
If your boiler has a problem or faults our experienced team will discuss all your options to reach the best solution for you. Whether it be a little maintenance (boiler service) to help your boiler run efficiently and smoothly again or the repair of a faulty part. We can even help you with a new boiler installation.
Whatever you need, we will find the best option to suit you.
We provide boiler repair and boiler servicing solutions for our customers in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, South Shields, County Durham and surrounding areas.
What if I have a fault on my boiler?
If you have a fault with or an error code displayed on your boiler, please feel free to call our gas safe heating engineers.
If the problem is a simple one, such as low water pressure and you have the confidence we will gladly walk you through how to fix this over the phone free of charge. If however you would rather we call out in person to resolve the issue we will do so at our standard call-out fee.
If the problem is more complicated, requiring a new part for instance, we will gladly talk you through all your options from a boiler repair to a new boiler replacement with all costs clearly explained.
Our engineers want to help find the right boiler repair solution for you.
What is an annual Boiler Service?
We are all familiar with having our car serviced, similarly a boiler needs to be well maintained to keep it working at its best. An annual service helps keep your boiler running as efficiently, economically and safely as possible. They main benefits to having your boiler serviced are;
Validates your guarantee or warranty
Most boiler manufacturers require an annual service as a condition to any warranty or guarantee the installation provided.
Increases your boiler life.
Regular servicing means your boiler is operating in top condition and any little niggles can hopefully be caught and fixed before they become a big and costly repair.
Maximises energy Efficiency
An annual service ensures that your boiler is operating as efficiently as possible, keeping your fuel bills low.
A boiler is a gas appliance and as such it is possible for it to become unsafe. A regular service will ensure your boiler components are checked and operating safely, keeping you and your family protected.
What does an annual Boiler Service include?
- A visual check of the boiler
- The boiler being fired safely to identify any working faults
- A flue gas analysis efficiency test
- Opening up the boiler and inspecting it, if necessary
- Checking the flue and ventilation are in accordance with Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations
- Checking and adjusting the system pressure
- Cleaning the condensate trap
- Visually checking and bleeding radiators, if necessary
- A visual check of the hot water cylinder, if there is one
- Cleaning any system filter or magnaclean on the system allowing it to work to the best of its ability.
- Confirmation that the service has been carried out in the boilers log book if provided and by a receipt.
As an added benefit if we have serviced your boiler annually within its warranty period and a boiler fault does occur, we are happy to contact the manufacturer on your behalf to request an ‘in warranty repair’. Confirming with them ourselves that the services have taken place and reducing any hassle to yourself.
Please note that though adjusting your system is covered by your service, the rectifying of any fault found during an annual service is not covered by the service. If a fault is discovered our engineer will discuss this with you, keeping you fully informed of all your options and any additional costs BEFORE the work is undertaken.
UpgradesWhether you are looking to;
- Add a system filter or magnaclean to your system to increase efficiency
- Add or upgrade your heating controls
- Increase the system load by adding additional radiators
- or replace existing radiators